Are you looking to be part of a purpose driven organization?
HRCU is a great place to work. Our culture thrives on teamwork and a common goal of providing our members the highest level of service.
Open a doorway to a career path that is dynamic and rewarding. If you possess the drive, enthusiastic spirit, and professionalism, we want to hear from you.
The IT Technician is responsible for the successful resolution or escalation of IT helpdesk tickets. Additionally, some of the other responsibilities include maintaining/monitoring IT systems, documenting IT systems, troubleshooting/diagnosing problems, participating in software/hardware rollouts, and completing business analytic reports.
- Strong knowledge of installing/imaging, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows 7/10
- Strong knowledge of mobile operating systems such as Android and iOS
- Strong knowledge of typical business software application such as Microsoft Office
- Strong Knowledge of troubleshooting and repairing desktop and laptop hardware
- Excellent aptitude for learning new software systems and technologies
- Excellent interpersonal, time-management, and problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory including creating/modifying users, resetting passwords, joining computers to domain, etc.
- Basic knowledge of networking hardware including routers, switches, firewalls, and wireless access points
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols such as DHCP, DNS, IP, TCP/UDP, etc.
- Basic knowledge of legacy/IP phone systems including configuring voicemail, extensions, display data, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft server operating systems including Windows Server 2008/2012
- Microsoft SQL Server/ Reporting Services experience is a plus
- Transact SQL programing or other programing experience is a plus
Education & Experience : Associate's Degree in Computer Science, IT, or a closely related field. 2-5 years’ experience information systems management, support, or related information systems work; OR equivalent combination of education and experience which demonstrates possession of required knowledge, skills, and abilities. Experience working in a highly regulated environment is a plus. Independent and self-motivation skills highly desired.
Certifications/Licenses : Any a plus:
- Network +
- Security +
What we offer :
- Competitive wages
- Strong benefit packages
- 401k match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- On site gym
- Discounts and event passes
- Career advancement
Applicant Instructions :
- Resume and cover letter required along with pay requirements
- Submissions are managed through Indeed and all email responses will come from @indeedmail.com. You will receive confirmation of submission and updates accordingly. No phone calls please.
- Direct hire – no recruiter or agency inquires please