Name: Seacoast SCORE Workshop: Digital Marketing Essentials II: Email, Social Media & more
Date: December 2, 2020
Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM EST
Whether you're just starting out or have been in business for a while, this workshop will help you create effective digital marketing campaigns to promote your small business. You'll learn how to successfully use various digital marketing channels including email marketing, social media marketing, and paid search and content advertising.
Although it's not required, but it is suggested that potential attendees take our Small Business Marketing workshop before taking this workshop, which focuses on email and social media marketing implementation rather than on your brand and marketing message itself.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
• How to create a successful digital marketing plan
• How to track website traffic with Google Analytics
• How to run effective email marketing campaigns
• How to increase website traffic and customer loyalty using social media marketing
• Search and content marketing including pay-per-click and other paid advertising approaches
• Digital reputation management including proactive monitoring of review sites