Taking Charge of Your Career:
Franchising & Other Business Ownership Options Breakfast Seminar
Have you ever looked into your business future and thought, "What's next?"
With the ever-increasing uncertainty in corporate America, many people have gone into business for themselves. Is it right for you? How would you fund it? What are the key differences vs. working for someone else?
Presented by Craig Gladstone of FranNet New England, this seminar will allow you to:
- Evaluate your suitability to franchising and/or other business ownership
- Review the risks and rewards of business ownership
- Sort through and evaluate the three options for going into business
- Understand how to finance your new business
- Identify the myths and realities of franchising
- Discover how to identify the best business option for you
- Look at building your personal business model
Cost to Attend:
$20.00/person for Chamber members
$30.00/person for non-Chamber members